CPD rules in Queensland
- Each CPD year, a practitioner must, unless exempted in whole or in part, complete at least 10 CPD units
- Each CPD year, a practitioner must complete as part of his or her CPD obligations at least 1 CPD unit in each of the following core areas:
- Practical Legal Ethics
- Practice Management and Business Skills
- Professional Skills
- QLD practitioners, may claim 1 unit per hour of listening to on-demand audio/ taped resources such as our seminar video and audio recordings, entitles a practitioner to claim the same number of points as attending the seminar in person.
- Attending a live online web seminar entitles a practitioner to claim the same number of points as attending the seminar in person.
For full details on the Queensland CPD rules please visit the Queensland Law Society.
sign up to our updates
To keep informed of our upcoming seminars that are right for you
"Tremendously helpful. Take away materials which will improve my school practice."
Delegate - School Law Conference , Melbourne, June 2017
, School Law ConferenceRead more testimonials